Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One day in my holidays

Hi, today is 24 of March and tomorrow we'll have to go to school but today I call a friend to go to El Corredor to go with bike, but I'll go with my new mountainboard, is funny, my fathers come too.
We got up at seven o'clock for can been here at nine. When we arrived the people has having breackfast but we ate at home, next my fathers went to walk and I, my friend and the bike/ mountainboard cames to the mountain for start rode.

At quarter past two we had to be at the point control,because I and my fathers said that at this hour I been here. When I and my friend arrived, I falled a lot of things and I became a little fracture, but it's not important.
Today I start my long career for practise mountainboard, and next weekend I can go with my other friend to low the Burriac, with out brakes.

Well, this was my favourite day in my short holidays... good company and good weather is for me the most important things fot practise my favourite sport with my friends/ relatives.

Mountain board, one sport

No comments: